A family of 4 can enjoy a package that includes a 4-night stay in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort Hotel and one-park-per-day theme park tickets for as low as $2,195. Sample package price is valid for stays most nights April 28 through May 17, July 6 through July 12, and August 9 through September 30, 2019.
Plan a Walt Disney World vacation in 2019, and your family is in for a special treat! With this offer, you can experience Mickey-themed surprises at Magic Kingdom park, new Pixar fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and a returning fan-favorite Festival at Epcot. Plus, you can always count on awe-inspiring adventures to captivate your whole family at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park.
- Booking Window: Now – March 24, 2019
Travel Window: Stays most nights April 28 through May 17, July 6 through July 12, and August 9 through September 30, 2019
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Tickets are one park per day and valid for admission beginning date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Visit disneydestinationstickets.com/usage for more details.
- All Guests in the same room must be on the same package.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.