Members of the U.S. military can enjoy great rates at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- Booking Window: Now – December 19, 2019
Travel Window: For stays most nights January 1 through April 13 and April 26 through December 19, 2019
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in and military member (or spouse) must stay in the room.
- This offer is for active or retired U.S. military personnel (including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)). Spouses of Military Service Members and PHS and NOAA Commissioned Corps members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. Military IDs in the absence of active or retired Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps members.
- May not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels.